A detailed explanation of the projects completed by ENERCAM S.A. are shown next.
DESIGN AND UPGRADES OF PRODUCTION PLATFORMS
Conceptual , Basic and Detail Engineering for Production Platforms
Evaluation and process definition (Piping and Instrumentation Diagrams “P&IDs”, operating philosophy, etc.), 3D design for facilities including civil works, piping, electrical (generation and transmission lines), automatic control systems, mechanical equipment sizing (pressurized and atmospheric storage tanks for fuel, rotating equipment, etc.)
- Platform Coca 13, 10 wells
- Platform Coca A, 10 wells
- Platform Yuca 9, 10 wells
- Platform Tumali, 10 wells
- Platform Pañacocha D, 10 wells
- Platform Pacay Norte, 10 wells
- Platform Chonta, 10 wells
- Platform Well Pad Norte
- Platform Pata D
A total of 43 platforms and 375 oil wells were designed
OIL PIPELINES LPG AND WHITE OIL PRODUCTS PIPELINES
Conceptual , Basic and Detail Engineering for oil pipelines, LPG and white oil products pipelines such as gasolines, diesel.
Flow modeling (two-phase, multiphase), hydraulic studies, topography surveys , alignment drawings (plot plans and elevations), special crossings (rivers, aerial, directional drilling technics), automatic control systems, leak detection, civil works, flexibility analysis, transient flow analysis, optic fiber designs, cathodic protection, pipeline block valves stations.
- Ambato – Riobamba Pipeline, 48 km
- Monteverde – El Chorrillo LPG Pipeline, 130 km
- Pascuales – Cuenca gasolina, diesel and LPG Pipeline, 230 km
- Coca – Sacha Bloque 7 Oil pipeline, 36 km
- Oso – Gacela, Bloque 7 Oil pipeline, 35 km
- CPT – ECB, Bloques 43 y 12, Oil pipeline 40 km
A total of 24 pipelines 649 Km total length were designed, diameters within 6” and 24”
DESIGN AND UPGRADE OF CENTRAL PROCESSING FACILITIES (CPFs) AND STATIONS
Conceptual, Basic and Detail Engineering for the design and upgrade of Central Processing Facilities (CPFs), Oil stations and upgrade of electrical systems.
Evaluation and process definition (Analysis of proposed process engineering alternatives, process modeling, Piping and Instrumentation Diagrams “P&IDs”, operating philosophy, etc.), 3D design for facilities including: civil works, piping, electrical works (generation and transmission lines), automatic control systems, mechanical equipment sizing (pressurized and atmospheric storage tanks, rotating equipment, etc.)
- Enlargement of produced water handling CPF Facility , B15
- Enlargement of storage and pumping facilities Sacha Station
- Integral reengineering Black Start System EPF, Bloque 12
- Enlargement of the 15 kV and 35 kV electrical distribution system , Bloque 15
- Reengineering of Gacela, Payamino and Coca Stations , Bloque 7
- Integral improvement of Sacha Electrical Generation Plant
- Station Drago Norte, Bloque 57
- Station Cobra, Bloque 57
- Station Cuyabeno, Bloque 58
- Station Sansahuari, Bloque 58
- Station VHR, Bloque 58
- Station Armadillo
A total of 468 integral facilities upgrades related projects were completed.
STORAGE AND DISPATCHING TERMINALS FOR WHITE OIL PRODUCTS AND LPG
Conceptual, basic and detail engineering for storage and dispatching terminals for white oil products and LPG
Evaluation and process definition (Piping and Instrumentation Diagrams “P&IDs”, operating philosophy, etc.), 3D design for these facilities, including: civil works, piping, electrical works , automatic control systems, mechanical equipment sizing (pressurized and atmospheric storage tanks, rotating equipment, etc.) , truck loading stations, LPG filling plants.
- La Libertad Fuel Products Terminal
- Riobamba New White Oil Products Terminal
- El Chorrillo Main LPG Terminal and Monteverde LPG pump station
- La Troncal and New Cuenca White Oil Products and LPG Terminals
We have undertaken 4 large white oil storage terminals related projects for LPG, gasoline, diesel . Total of 6 Terminals and 6 large pumping station designs.
CONSTRUCTION SUPERVISION, CONSULTING AND TECHNICAL AUDIT
Engineering and Construction Supervision, Consulting and Construction Technical Audit WORK DESCRIPTION: Engineering and Construction Supervision, Technical Audit in Process, Civil, Mechanical, Piping, Electrical, Instrumentation and Industrial Safety
- Construction supervision for the LPG transport and distribution system for southern Ecuador provinces
- Construction, engineering supervision and technical inspection of equipment and material for Bloque 31 projects.
- Technical audit for FLOPEC LPG marine terminal
- Engineering and construction supervision for the optimization of energy generation (OGE) for Petroamazonas fields.
- Engineering and Construction supervision for Petroamazonas projects blocks: 7,21,61,18,15,12,31 and Quito offices
- QA/QC works for Petroamazonas west zone Blocks 7, 18, 21, 44, 55, 60, 61 Projects
- QA/QC works for Petroamazonas middle zone Blocks 6, 12, 15 Projects
- QA/QC works for Petroamazonas north zone Blocks 56, 57, 58 Projects
15 projects for Engineering and Construction Supervision, Consulting and Construction Technical Audit were undertaken.
AS-BUILT & SURVEYS
Field surveys and As-Built drawings
Field surveys in: process, civil works, mechanical works, piping, electrical, instrumentation and mechanical equipment. Red-Lines setting and As-Built drawings.
- As-Built Tarapoa
- As-Built Edén Yuturi Field
- As-Built Bloque 15
- As-Built Bloque 7
- As-Built Bloque 21
- As-Built Bloque 57
- As-Built Bloque 58
10 AS BUILT projects were undertaken.
ENGINEERING FRAMEWORK CONTRACTS
Conceptual, Basic and Detail engineering for oil facilities
The Engineering Framework Contract comprises the engineering for the following oil facilities: Receiving and Oil Processing Facilities, Oil Rig Production Platforms, Oil Production Facilities, Pump Stations, Oil and oil products pipelines, Storge tanks, Fire Fighting Systems, separators, vessels and equipment related to receiving and processing oil, drainage systems, field surveys, HAZOP Studies, AS Built drawings, multidisciplinary designs.
- Engineering Framework Contract for Petroamazonas EP Bloques 15, 7, 21, 31, 12
- Engineering Framework Contract for basic and detailed engineering Shushufindi
- Engineering Framework Contract for basic and detailed engineering Cuyabeno
ENERCAM S.A. has worked for Petroamazonas EP for more than three years, in 150 projects.
Basic and Detailed Engineering of the Gas Pipeline System required for the development of the AES Andrés LNG Terminal.
The project considers the design of a 50 km pipeline - 20 ”diameter to handle 250 MMSFCD of natural gas, which is part of the project: EAST GAS PIPELINE PROJECT in DOMINICAN REPUBLIC. The design includes flow modeling, hydraulic studies, plan and profile alignment plans, design of special crossings (road crossings, bridges, HDD drilling), automated control systems, leak detection system, civil works, flexibility analysis, fiber optics and cathodic protection designs, and the engineering of valve block stations with their photovoltaic system for power supply.
SPECIALIZED CIVIL PROJECTS
Specialized Estudies and Detailed Engineering for Civil Works in Oil Facilities
Access roads design, oil rig platform designs, bridges, hydrological and hydraulic studies, floods analysis, geological and soil studies, topographical surveys, scour and floods studies
- Edén Norte road design
- Tumali-Tangay road and Tangay oil platform
- Oso-Gacela road upgrade designs
- Left bank (scour) protection of Napo River
- Logístics platform design for Puerto Miranda pier , Block 43
- Camp and waste deposit handling designs, Block 43
- Oil platforms and their access roads Tiputini, block 43
38 Projects undertaken in Specialized Civil Projects
Detail Engineering for Industrial and Food Processing Plants
Food Processing Plant Design in 3D, including: civil, road and pavement designs, topography, potable water and hydro-sanitary designs, piping, electrical, automated control systems, mechanical equipment, fire fighting system designs, access control and budget estimate.
- New Ecuador Pepsico Food Processing Plant in Amaguaña
- Plant to manufacture bricks by using solid waste (like drilling mud) from the hydrocarbon activities of PETROAMAZONAS EP.
Water pumping systems, Fire fighting systems, Hazard evaluation studies (i.e.: HAZOP, ACR, SIL, SIS), Budgets
Evaluation and process definition (Technical analysis, process modeling , Piping and Instrumentation Diagrams “P&IDs”, operating philosophy, etc.), 3D design for: facilities, civil works, piping, electrical designs, automatic control systems, mechanical equipment sizing ( pressurized and storage tanks, rotating equipment, etc.), Hazard evaluation studies (i.e.: HAZOP, ACR, SIL, SIS), Budgets.
- Hazop study CPF
- Hazop study Limoncocha station
- Hazop study OSO B-Gacela pipeline
- Engineering upgrade water injection system in Jivino B and CPF,Bloque 15
- Chemical injection system Palo Azul
- Evaluation of fire fighting system in Petroecuador EP fields
21 Proyects were undertaken
REPSOL: ELECTRICAL TESTS FOR TURBINE´S GENERATORS
- Client: REPSOL
- Project: Electrical tests for the insulation of turbine generators
- Work description: For the stator: polarization and DC absorption tests, capacitance and tangent delta tests, measurements of internal resistance of winding, partial discharges measurements. For the rotors: Insulation resistance measurements, measurements of internal resistance of winding, impedance measurements.
OTHER PROJECTS 2
- Client: TECPECUADOR
- Project: Technical inspection and wall thickness measurements of the Bermejo-Lumbaqui pipeline. Repair of primary seals at the 40.000 bls floating roof tanks in Lumbaqui Station.
- Project: Technical assistance and material procurement for the construction of a security panel for the operation of three Wells at VILLANO A Oil field.